We love pets and want to welcome them to the park.
It’s essential that your pet isn’t permitted to reduce the enjoyment of our other guests
Your dog/s will only be accepted at the park if you have prior written permission.
You must confirm your acceptance of these conditions prior to arrival. Please complete and return the document which will be emailed to you after you have made your booking.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and never left unattended, including inside a tent, van, or other accommodation.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times while not in a van or tent or other accommodation – there are no exceptions.
- A leash must be no more than two metres in length.
- All pets must be vaccinated and regularly treated for fleas and worms.
- No dog runs are to be operated by dog owners.
- Dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park, including pool areas, games rooms, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception, or any public areas.
- Dog owners are responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste in a sealed plastic bag in the rubbish bins provided.
- Dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park – including the amenities blocks or the laundries.
- Dog-related accessories such as dog blankets should not be washed or cleaned in the park laundries.
- Dog owners are responsible for all injury, property damage or loss caused by their dog.
- No dog trailers allowed.
- Maximum 2 dogs per site.
The dog owner agrees that the Park Manager reserves the right to evict any guest whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive or aggressive or the subject of a complaint from other guests.
If Park Management believes the dog owner has not met these requirements the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park immediately.